The Service is only available to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law and who have a valid credit card that we accept. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. To forward or list/sell tickets using the Service, you must be a registered season ticket holder of the Blue Jackets. You should have received a username and password directly from the Blue Jackets in connection with your season ticket purchase. This information is required in order to access and use the Service. If you do not have the username and password previously provided to you by the Blue Jackets, please contact the Blue Jackets directly. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and are fully responsible for all actions that occur under your username and password. Only those season tickets listed in the TM database as assigned to you may be forwarded or listed/sold using the Service. If TM is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide during the ticket forwarding or listing process, as applicable, you may be prohibited from using the Service.
- Forwarding. You may instruct the Service to forward your tickets directly to an email address specified by you ("Email Delivery"), or to a URL generated by TM for pick up by a recipient specified by you ("Web pick-up"). Once you have instructed the Service to forward a ticket, you will not be able to recall it. You therefore agree to carefully review both the ticket information and the recipient information you have provided during the ticket forwarding process before forwarding a ticket. TM assumes no liability or responsibility for forwarding errors caused by inaccurate forwarding information provided by you. By instructing the Service to forward a ticket via Email Delivery, you authorize TM to immediately cancel and invalidate the corresponding original ticket, and you acknowledge that the original ticket will thereafter be invalid for entry to the applicable event. By instructing the Service to forward a ticket via Web pick-up, you authorize TM to cancel and invalidate the corresponding original ticket once the recipient has instructed the Service to accept the tickets, and you acknowledge that the original ticket will thereafter be invalid for entry to the applicable event. Tickets forwarded and accepted using the Service may not subsequently be reforwarded on the Service.
- Receiving. If tickets are forwarded via Email Delivery, you will receive the tickets as an email attachment directly from TM. If tickets are forwarded via Web pick-up, you will receive a "receipt of tickets" email notification directly from TM, along with a temporary password. This password is required in order to claim and print your forwarded tickets. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are fully responsible for all actions that occur under your password. You must complete the Ticketmaster Marketplace online registration process in order to claim tickets forwarded via Web pick-up. If you fail to register and claim your tickets within the time period specified by TM, the forwarding transaction will automatically be canceled and the sender's original tickets will remain valid.
- Service Fee. Tickets forwarded using the Service are subject to a per ticket service fee. If tickets are forwarded via Email Delivery, the sender's credit card will be charged the applicable service fee once the sender has instructed the Service to forward the tickets. If tickets are forwarded via Web pick-up, the recipient's credit card will be charged the applicable service fee once the recipient has instructed the Service to accept the tickets. The per ticket service fee is nonrefundable under any circumstances.
- Listing and Selling.By using the Service, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions established by the Columbus Blue Jackets, including without limitation those relating to the ticket sales price, and the amount and delivery method of any credit or refund you may be entitled to if your tickets are purchased. By listing a ticket using the Service, you authorize TM to cancel and invalidate the corresponding original ticket immediately upon purchase, and you acknowledge that the original ticket will thereafter be invalid for entry to the applicable event. If your tickets are purchased using the Service, you will receive a credit to your account with the Blue Jackets or a refund to your credit card, as determined in accordance with the terms and conditions established by the Blue Jackets. At any given time, you may not place more than one listing for the same ticket on the Service. Tickets purchased using the Service may not subsequently be resold on the Service.
- Purchasing.To purchase tickets using the Service, you must complete the Ticketmaster Marketplace online registration process. Upon completion of the registration process, you will receive a username and password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and are fully responsible for all actions that occur under your username and password. Once you have instructed the Service to purchase a ticket, the seller's original ticket will automatically be cancelled, your credit card will be charged the ticket price and all applicable fees, and you will be issued a new ticket. You are obligated to complete the transaction with the seller unless the transaction is prohibited by law or this Agreement.
- Refunds and Exchanges.. Before instructing the Service to purchase a ticket, carefully review your selection. Policies set forth by our clients, including the Blue Jackets, venue and/or event presenter, prohibit TM from issuing refunds or exchanges after a ticket has been purchased.
TM currently accepts the following methods of payment: American Express, MasterCard, Optima, Visa, Discover/NOVUS and Diner's Club.
Delivery of Tickets
All tickets will be forwarded or sent using TM's ticketfast electronic delivery system that utilizes bar coded, printable tickets. Because only the first ticket presented will be valid for admission to the applicable event, you agree to handle your printed tickets as you would valuables or cash. You are solely responsible for safeguarding your tickets and the email that contains them. TM is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets, or for lost, stolen, deleted, improperly addressed or misdirected emails containing tickets. Click here for specific ticketfast delivery information.
Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the Blue Jackets or venue due to weather conditions or situations affecting the staff or audience. If this occurs, please contact the Blue Jackets directly for instructions on the status of your tickets.
Unless otherwise specified by the Blue Jackets, all rights and obligations with respect to a ticket pass upon completion of a forward or sale transaction. For purposes hereof, "completion" shall occur when (a) a sender instructs the Service to forward a ticket via Email Delivery, (b) a recipient instructs the Service to accept a ticket forwarded via Web pick-up, or (c) a buyer instructs the Service to purchase a ticket.
In exchange for your use of the Service, you agree: (a) to provide the Service with current, complete and accurate information about yourself ("Registration Data"), (b) to maintain and update your Registration Data as necessary to ensure that it remains current, complete and accurate; (c) not to use the Service for any illegal purpose; (d) not to impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation, a season ticket holder; (e) not to interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Service or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; (f) not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means; (g) not to engage in any other conduct which, in TM's sole discretion, is considered unauthorized or objectionable; and (h) not to use the Service in connection with any commercial endeavors.
TM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or discontinue any part of the Service at any time, with or without notice to you. TM also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to impose limits on certain features and services and to restrict access to any part or to all of the Service without notice to you. TM shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claim or cause of action arising out of TM's exercise of the foregoing rights.
While TM uses its best efforts to maintain the reliability of the Service, it does not warrant or represent that the Service will always function or be error-free. TM assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in the Service or for problems with its functioning. Your access to and use of the Service are at your own risk.
Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability
TM makes no guarantee that any tickets listed by you will be purchased through the Service, or that any tickets forwarded by you will be accepted by the intended recipient. TM AND ITS LICENSEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICE (EVEN IF TM, OR ITS LICENSEE, HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). IN NO EVENT SHALL TM'S OR ITS LICENSEES AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO TM, OR ITS LICENSEE, UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above exclusions and/or limitations may not apply to you. No information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Service, TM or its agents, employees or licensees shall create any warranty not expressly made in this Agreement. Neither TM nor any other party involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Service shall be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to or use of the Service or your downloading of any material or information from the Service.
You agree to indemnify and hold TM, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and licensees, and their respective officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns harmless from and against any third-party claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Service, your violation of this Agreement or your infringement (or the infringement by another user who accesses the Service using your computer equipment) of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
TM may, in its sole discretion, immediately terminate your right to use the Service at any time with or without cause, including without limitation if it finds that you have failed to comply with any provision of this Agreement or if it believes, in its sole discretion, that you have in any way abused your right to use the Service. TM shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any claim or cause of action arising out of such termination.
TM may at any time revise this Agreement by updating this page. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Agreement. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. In the event of a dispute, both you and TM agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of Los Angeles County, California, and the parties consent to the exclusive and personal jurisdiction and venue of these courts. TM's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by TM in writing. This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement of TM and you relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings, agreements, and communications (including advertisements), whether oral or written, between the parties.